How To Volunteer
We are an all-volunteer fundraiser for the school. We cannot make this happen without your help! We are always looking for volunteers for security, crowd control, concessions, ticket sales, and creatures.
ADULT VOLUNTEERS (18+): Please e-mail us if you are interested in helping out for the 2022 season.
1. Teen Volunteers must be under 18 years of age and enrolled in high school.
2. Download forms: Read the packet and sign the Minor Authorization and Release Forms
3. Please ask your parents to read and sign the required forms.
** The forms MUST be signed by you AND your parents and turned in on the first night you volunteer. **
4. Download the GroupMe app.
5. All of the forms must be signed by you and your parents. They are required on your first night of working with us (you do not need one each night).
6. Please bring your 2022-23 High School ID or State ID.
*You will not be allowed to volunteer if you do not have them.*
7. Teens will meet in the Gold Room, located at 6156 West Dakin Street. Parking is available on any of the surrounding streets or in the parking lot on Dakin.
8. Please arrive no earlier than 5:30pm and be mindful and respectful of our neighbors and the surrounding areas of the parish and school campus.